Monday, November 12, 2007

Back Track!!








I hope to be able to use this blog as an online journal..if no one else looks at it that's ok. At least I'll have it for myself. So I'm going to back track a little bit. Um... six months ago when our lives changed drastically. That is when we brought our beautifully baby girl into our home. CheetoHead comes from our little red head. That's the first thing the doctor said when she arrived was "look at all that red hair." She has been such a blessing to us and is such a good baby. From about 3 weeks on she slept five hours at night and it's gotten better ever sense. She hardly ever cries but she is learning to get her way when she cries now. She lights up our lives and is so much fun.




I am grateful that I have been able to stay home with her and not had to go back to work. Dan has been so willing to work so hard so that I that I could be home with her. He'd wouldn't want me any other place. That means a lot of late nights and a lot of tired muscle and bone for him. I miss him when he's gone a lot but it means a lot to me that he's willing to do it. I love staying home...it was a BIG adjustment at first. I was so used to being busy all that time and running every which direction all at the same time. Luckily life slowed down big time. Physically I feel a lot better now and ejoy being able to just relax.

Adora loves to watch me do all of our chores. She sits in her bumbo and watches me get ready in the morning (lets be honest, more like afternoon), make dinner, wash the dishes and so forth. She also loves her daddy. She squels with delight whenever he comes home. I think his favorite thing to do with her is get her out of bed in the morning. In fact, I think he's much louder than he used to be all in hopes that she'll wake up. She is so happy in the mornig and smiles and coos to him. I think we are going to have a major daddy's girl on our hands.


Anyway I could go on for pages....I'll the pictures do the talking

1 comment:

Kacie said...

She is so cute! I cant believe how big she has gotten..... and so fast. It is crazy to look back at all her little pictures. She is SO adorable. I am so glad her and Indy will be best buds. Oh, and of course, I LOVE the red hair!