Monday, March 10, 2008

I am no good at blogging

It's offical, I am no good in the blog world. Let's be honest, no one even looks at my blog anymore because it hasn't changed in months. Oh well....Not much is new. Same old same old. However spring is coming and I hope it'll lift my spirits into a better blogging sortof world. Adora is getting bigger and bigger. She crawls, pulls herself up to everything, moves from one couch to the next and even stood up by herself for the first time yesterday in church. We now go to nursey for a while every Sunday so that people in Relief Society can feel the spirit and not give into her constant flirting. She really is super funny...she loves to copy me in whatever I do. If I yell, she yells; if I laugh, she laughs. Her favorite thing to do right now either sit and decide which binky to use (it's a hard choice when there's 5 or 6 laying around) and to sit on her daddy's shoulders while he runs around like a mad man or and she loves to touch the ceiling when Dan lifts her up. She squels with delight every time. I was going to put some pictures up but for some reason it won't let me...i'll try later... it may be months later but I'll try

10 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

Kels - I am so glad to see that you are alive! :) I was getting a little worried there. You will have to post some pictures when it lets you. I bet Adora is getting so big. Mine wasn't working yesterday either. I am glad to see you are back blogging. I hope everything is going well!

Kristy said...

Hi Kels, it's Koo! I can't believe how much Adora looks like you. She is adorable. Please post pictures when you can. I hope you are well!

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey Kels! Don't give up hope yet! I was so excited to hear about what you all have been up to. I can't wait to see new pics!

Amee said...

The best part is all of obviously still look at your blog just to make sure there isn't anything new. Either we are dorks.... or okay we are dorks. Well It is so good to hear that you are doing well!

The Wangsgard's said...

Hey Kelsie,
Amee is right, we are dorks because I do still check your blog just to see if you have posted anything. I really want to see your cute girl. We'll have to get together so we can really see all of our kids. Take care.
Mel

Kacie said...

sometimes I still check your blog too.....

The Wangsgard's said...

Okay Kels,
I have officially posted a picture of you and Adora on my blog. So all of your "fans" can see how cute she is. Hope you don't mind. It was good to see you. Too bad you don't live closer so we could play soccer together again. Love ya!

Butler Blog said...

Hey Kelsie,
I saw your pic on Mel's blog so I looked on yours, but you really don't have many pictures!! Anyway, I wanted to say hi and see how things are going! I'm gonna add you to my blog so I can stay posted on things.
See ya,
Elysia (Cannon) Butler

Eric said...

Kelsie! Whats up?!? This is Eric Holbrook. I found your blog through Melanie. I thought that I saw you the other day at a resturant opening in Ogden, but I wasn't sure if it was you. How is life? It looks like everything is going well.

Neil said...

Kelsie has a blog? And more importantly a husband and little girl now? Wow, it has been a while! Glad to see things are going well for you, your little girl is adorable.

-Neil