Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dorito

I have failed to mention anything about Dora in a while, so I will bore each of you know with the current list of the words she says. Actually she is talking so much and we can have little conversations now. She is so fun and I definitely love this stage of baby-hood. Actually, the sad thing is she's not really a baby anymore but a toddler and that is heart breaking to me....but fun and exciting in the same sentence.

Mommy
Daddy
Papa (grandpa)
Buddy-- usually said in context of Hi Buddy about 1500 times a day.
baby
No!! Don't (and usually those words together)
Kitty
Doggie
Potty
Belly
Shirt
Coat (pronounced toat)
apple
banana (nana)
watee (anything that comes in the form of liquid)
Sleepy sleepy
Nite nite.
"B"-- which stands for Binky, blanket, silk garment top or any other comfort time.
Poop
animal
book (boot)
shoes
soaks
tubby
duck
hold you me (which means hold me)
I wann (I want)
colorume (coloring)
amen
aprayer (prayer)
SHH!!!

alright this list is getting too long and I could go on. I just can't believe how much she is learning and growing. But my absolute favorite of all time she has only said once or twice...

as I was laying her down for a nap the other day, I said " I love you Dora" and she said back "i wuv ou mom." Oh my heart and the tears. What a beautiful little darling.

4 comments:

Little Extras Shop said...

So fun! Audrey is starting to say little things and I just love it! We so need to get together, I miss you so much and the girls need to meet and become best friends! Call me!

The Wangsgard's said...

Kelsie, call or email me so we can talk about the baby shower! Angie can't get ahold of you and we want to see you so bad. If Dan wants to come too, he can hang out with Ty and my kids during the shower. My email is tywangsgard@hotmail.com

The Wangsgard's said...

We would love to have her come with you. Ty will be here with my kids so she can play with them if she wants. I'm excited to see your cute little Dora. See ya Tuesday.
Oh yeah, don't forget to email me a baby picture of you. asap. Thanks

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

Hey miss Kelsie.So good to hear from you. You have a very cute little family. That's so fun. where are you living these days?