Thursday, April 24, 2008

My little girl





Last week when I was in Layton, I went to the beauty supply store and got tiny little velcro rollers for Adora's hair. Her hair is already curly but these's crack me up. They make her look so crazy cute. I also got a her first hair clips and such. She won't wear a handband bow anymore- she just rips them off her head. When I put her hair up in a dubob for the first time I almost started crying because she looked like a little girl instead of a baby. She's growing up and it makes me sad.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Kels, she is such a doll!! I love her hair that is too fun. Where does she get the red hair from again? I think that she look so much like you. Carson isn't taking his bottle much these days and that makes me sad because I feel like he isn't a baby anymore. That is such a sad thing isn't it? I guess that is why people have more kids!

bri said...

What a cutie you guys have! How old is she? If i remeber right she is about the same as Tyson is?