Saturday, April 26, 2008

MY MAN

Man he's hot. I realized that with all the bragging I do about Adora on the blog I have neglected my sweet husband. I love this man. He has so many talents and abilities. First of all, he can handle me which in and of it's self is a miracle. Secondly, he is so funny and quite the jokester. Something I didn't know about Dan for a long time, is that he loves to gab. He would stay for hours after church, if I would let him and chat with everyone and anyone in the halls. He does this at work too. He talks to people so easily. He's non-judgemental, has no desire or intention to keep up with the Jones', and makes people feel at ease. He's almost honest to a fault and considerate of others feelings. Dan is really good with kids of all ages (I quite frequently come home to him playing in the yard with the neighbors kids or letting them help him in the garage).

Daniel is a carpenter extrodinere. He has an amazing ability to see something in his mind and then build it. He's amazing. Everything he makes is beautiful. He is quite the handyman and many a woman in town call him frequently to make custom furniture, finish work, cabint work etc. I am so proud of him and what he does for a living. He helps to build the most beautiful homes.

Of all the things I love about Dan, I love watching him be a daddy the most. He loves our little Adora so much and is willing to work sooo hard so that I can be home with her. He literally works like 50+ hours every week because he knows how important it is to me to stay home. I couldn't ask for more in a husband and friend. I love you babe.

9 comments:

Kacie said...

Cute post and I cant believe you have been married for 2 years already. Where does the time go? Dora looks adorable with her rollers.

Kristy said...

I love the posting! It was fun to learn a little more about Dan since I don't know him very well. Adora is cute as ever and her curly hair is to die for!

Shaun - Jillian said...

Kels - Congrats on two years! I remember sitting with you at your Homecoming and knowing you were going to marry Dan! Your cute little giddy laugh and him trying not to look at you too much so you would notice! I can't believe how much older Adora looks compared with your last post of Christmas, etc. I love her hair and your hair cut looks really cute too!

Taylor Family said...

Adora is the cuttest little thing ever. Happy Anniversary.

whitney holland. said...

Kelsie cute blog! It was fun to see you on Saturday! Let's keep in touch through this wonderful world of BLOGGING! Darling little Adora by the way!

Erin said...

Hey Kels!

Just posting on your blog so you can find mine. It was sooo good to see you and your cute baby!!!

Chelsea said...

FREAKING KELSIE!!! I usually 100% refuse to leave comments on blogs, but I was checking Jews pictures and saw your link AND WHAT THE HECK! You are MARRIED and have a BABY! (Both so cute by the way, good work) Email me ASAP! I have been trying to find you for seriously 3 1/2 years. Gotta love blogs. Oh, this is Chelsea, Bluth, Armstrong, Ecuador, come on you remember.

chelsearmstrong@hotmail.com

Katie M. Brown said...

wow...you look beautiful in these pics....i can't believe it has been 2 years already....
hey i miss you....write me back k??

ROAST said...

Dan's the man! I know from living with him for a blessed 6 weeks (plus serving with him for a longer time in my area). I love that kid (even though he's older then me).

Missed you guys at the wedding! Guess Dan was sick! Love to see him and you sometime though.

What day exactly is your anniversary? Just wondering cause I saw you post on the wedding day.