Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Party




We had a pretty good party for Adora last Sunday. I say only pretty good, because the presents we had ordered online for her weren't there and my parents got stuck by all the crazy accidents in both Parley's and Provo Canyons. They tried so hard to get here and I felt really bad because they spent the majority of the day sitting in the car, wondering when the roads were going to open up. Kuddos to them for trying though. So we ended up having Carrie, Aaron and kids, Amy, John and Grandpa Jack there. We had good food and Adora loved being the center of attention. I made a birthday cake just for her and she was so confused that I was actually going to just let her dig in and eat it. It took her a while to get going but I couldn't get her to move for about 45 minutes and she just worked on it. She was so funny... she got some fun books from her cousins and a darling outfit from the soon-to-be new Grandma Powers. It was a great day. I just can't believe how big she is getting. Happy Birthday Noodle we love you.

No comments: